Accountants save clients time and money with Revolut for Business
Since launching in 2015, Revolut has changed the way millions of people around the world manage their money on a daily basis. Two years ago, the company launched Revolut for Business, with the aim of helping everyone from freelancers to established UK businesses, to scale more effectively, with the tools and resources they’ve always wanted.
What is Revolut for Business?
Millions of people use Revolut to manage their money. Revolut for Business, trusted by hundreds of thousands of businesses, is a business account for domestic and international payments, designed to save businesses time and money. Revolut for Business also has ready made integrations with Xero and FreeAgent ensuring that accounting tasks are a breeze.
Revolut for Business launched its Accountant Partner Program in early 2019 to help accountants work more effectively with their clients across the UK and Europe. Its business accounts cater for clients of all sizes, with options ranging from free plans to enterprise plans, to help businesses start locally and scale globally.
Business accounts are available for businesses who are registered and operating in the European Economic Area, bringing benefits for clients both in the UK and abroad.
Why do accountants love Revolut for Business?
The business account has specific features designed to enable accountants to save time when working on their clients’ accounts:
- Multi-account login — keep all of your work in one place
- Expense management — and-to-end flow of receipts
from your clients’ phones to Xero
- Xero & FreeAgent integrations — seamless feeds that you can set up in seconds
- Customised user permissions — access your clients’ accounts with a clear permission trail
- Payment approvals — set up payments securely for your clients to review and approve
- Remote sign up — open up your clients’ accounts in minutes and get approved within 24 hours
How do my clients benefit?
Your clients will be able to benefit from exclusive discounts available via the partner program, including priority onboarding and the ability to participate in betas before the public release of new products and features.
Revolut prides itself on offering an exciting proposition to allow clients to save time, save money and stay in control of their finances:
● Create multiple accounts in 28 different currencies
● Issue corporate cards with end-to-end expense management making paper receipts and using separate expense apps obsolete
● Set up bulk payments for up to 1000 beneficiaries in a few clicks
● Seamless integration into Xero, QuickBooks & FreeAgent
● Easy sign up process